Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Personel Goals


Everyone has some goals and aims in their life. Someone can achieve their goals by hardworking while other cannot achieve because of some reasons. I am also having some personnel goals. The first and major goal of my life is to become a successful and respectable person in life. And want to have name and fame in field of Accounting. I want to achieve a good personality in society, a helpful person. Because everybody can become a good businessman in his life but it is difficult to become good person in life. Now I want to fully concentrate on my diploma, after this I want to go to university to become CMA. Finally when I done with my study then I want to go for any MNC as a CMA. Then after taking some experience, I want to have a separate accounting firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment