Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Awards and Honours


Awards and Honours are the real achievement of people who are work hard in their life. The name and fame of people is really become with awards. I have did not get so much achievement in my life yet. But when was I am in school then was get so many awards in study and sports. I remember first time I got the bicycle in prize in the sports when i was in grade 2nd and then i got motivated and did more practise in game. In the field of study I got prize every year at end of year of each grade. I remember when I was in 10th grade i got prize for best student in Mathematics in whole class because i have got 100% marks consectively in maths from grade 1 until grade 10. This was a big award of honour for me in my life. basicaly awards and honours are the source of motivation and inspiration for an indivisual

No comments:

Post a Comment