Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Educational Achievements


Presently I am doing business administration. Before this I have studied in India. The educational system of India is very hard and complex as compare to Canada until this I was a good student in India. I have done my 8th grade with 85% marks and then proceed further. Then the 10th grade is really challenging for me and I was work hard in 10th grade and I have got again more than 80% marks in grade 10th. Now there was time to choose any field for grade 11 and I have choose science stream for further studies and take physics, chemistry, and mathematics as my general subjects. In grade 11th & 12th I have work so hard because science is really one of the toughest stream as I come to know at that time. So I was keep on going to give my inputs and finally I have got 70% marks in the 12th grade. Since that I have no idea to come abroad for further studies, especially in business. Then my parents and relatives encourage me to come here for further studies and then I have clear IELTS and apply for Canada. I got admission and then I have preceded my studies in Sheridan since September 2009. And this is my second semester. And I have lots of hopes from Sheridan.

No comments:

Post a Comment