Thursday, January 28, 2010

MIS AND MY CAREER


(FROM TEXTBOOK) What is MIS? MIS is management information system, and it is the development and use of information system that help businesses to achieve their goals and objectives and the main key elements of MIS are:


Development and Use
Information System
Business Goals and Objectives

All the companies are relied on their MIS for their goals and for the profit. Companies generate profits from Information systems such as Power point, Emails, Excel in summary Microsoft in general is the greatest IS companies benefit from. Emails are the great tools for companies to communicate and discuss their data and budget with other companies and the employees. With the help of e-mails important information and business letters are send to each other. Information systems are not used by the business but they are used by the people in the business. These information systems are helping a lot in the businesses and even they are making the work easier .Business mans don’t have to run here and there to give information.

I think that these approaches in my career will help a lot as I am doing major in accounting and I am using excel in daily life and these things will help me a lot to be update in business. Even there are many other Information systems that are used in business like Photoshop but the IS I am using in my daily life I believe that they will help me in achieving my goals and objectives in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment