Thursday, January 28, 2010

MY IS SYSTEM


The Information system is group of all the components that interact to achieve some purposes in bussiness. There are five components of information system
1) Data

2) Computer Hardware

3) Software

4) Procedures

5) People

I use these five components in day in my laptop. I can feed my Data which I collect, through the keyboard bye seeing monitor which is in computer hardware. I use the software of laptop by doin work on microsoft word and powerpoint. Procedures are the step which are taken to save or send anything through mail. people which are give me information to send or send me their information.

Mobile phones are also a device through which we can use these five components in a day. Hardware is the keypad and the screen of cellphone. Software is the applicaions install in the phone. Data is the text messages which are we use to send. procedure are the step taken to run our mobiles functions. and people are those to which we are talking through phone in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment