Thursday, January 28, 2010

Career Goal in Bussiness

I am doing bussiness administration advanced diploma in accouting. My aim in bussiness to become certified management accoutant. Earleir i have done 12th grade from india. and then i have decided to doing bussiness administration from canada. I want to become one of the best CMA in canada. For achieving my this goal i have to work hard.I want to serve the society by giving my services honestly. Firstly i start my career as a CA, after that i will join a company or make partnership with someone. After that when i think that now i am able to do my own business, then i will establish it.To get success in business world i always noted the business activities.I think if now i will give time to business study then in future i will have no any problem.I can work smoothly as an entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment